1. If you have some time, here's one of my favorite webcomics, Always Human. It's a romance story about two girls in a sci-fi world where everyone uses "mods" to change their appearance and mental capacity.
2. This adorable kitty!
3. This Superwoman video came out and it's funny and Superwoman always cheers me up!
4. This hilarious Vine:
5. I already shared this poem on Facebook and Twitter, but March just started and I love this poem "Dear March" by Emily Dickinson:
Dear March - Come in - How glad I am - I hoped for you before - Put down your Hat - You must have walked - How out of Breath you are - Dear March, how are you, and the Rest - Did you leave Nature well - Oh March, Come right upstairs with me - I have so much to tell - I got your Letter, and the Birds - The Maples never knew that you were coming - I declare - how Red their Faces grew - But March, forgive me - And all those Hills you left for me to Hue - There was no Purple suitable - You took it all with you - Who knocks? That April - Lock the Door - I will not be pursued - He stayed away a Year to call When I am occupied - But trifles look so trivial As soon as you have come That blame is just as dear as Praise And Praise as mere as Blame -
6. This adorable tweet:
7. I've been listening nonstop to Bat for Lashes all week, so here's one of her happier songs:"I saved your daughter," the shieldmaiden said, "so I ask for her hand and half the kingdom, as promised."— Micro SF/F Fiction (@MicroSFF) February 19, 2016
"And a pony," the princess added.
8. Here's a list of amazing Afro-Latina spoken word poets I came across who are all super talented, if you like poetry or spoken word.
9. This is just a really cool gif of a ice ball cocktail. I don't drink at all (if you want the recipe, it's here) but I think it's just satisfying to watch it break.
10. And finally, another cute thing- if you didn't see Google's Leap Day doodle, here it is now because it's adorable:
Thank you for reading! Hope this cheered you up if you had a bad day or made you more cheerful if you had a good or neutral day.
See you next week,