Thursday, May 28, 2020

Restarting My Blog

Hey all! Yes, much like some of my favorite YouTube channels, quarantine has given me an opportunity to restart some personal projects. Not anything to do with work, the organizations I volunteer with, or school (I did graduate college but I'm working on an online master's in education), not anything productive, of course, but lots of personal projects. My book, helping in the garden, cooking, reading, etc. So I thought I'd return to this blog as well. Obviously it's been... 5 years? 4 years? At least? Since I updated, more since I updated regularly. So, you know, don't expect the same sort of content. Although it will still be sarcastic and such. I live at home now. I WAS working as a Hebrew school teacher but a) it's summer vacation now and b) quarantine. I'm looking to become a high school English teacher. Also, I don't care about being out as gay on here anymore. Lots of changes in how the blog may function, yeah.

EDIT: Turns out I can't selectively unsubscribe people from this blog or block anyone, so welcome, relatives! Surprise! Deal with it.

Generally, I'll probably post about recipes, book reviews, and miscellaneous stuff. But I don't have any ideas for a schedule or anything, plus I have no idea how long I'll keep up actually posting, so I'm not gonna make a fuss about it. Don't expect anything.

OK, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment